Due to renovations, Tybee Island City Hall has relocated to temporary buildings on 4th Street until further notice. As of Monday, August 29, all city hall business will be conducted from the new location. These buildings are located adjacent to city hall between Jones Avenue and Butler Avenue. To make your trip to city hall easier, please consider the following information.
- All visitors must first check in at Building 403 B (smaller building).
- Closest parking to Building 403 B is available on 4th Street off of Jones Avenue
- Use the attached map to help find your way
- For more information, call (912) 786-4573
- The buildings have ADA-compliant ramps for accessibility