Tybee Island City Hall will re-open Wednesday, May 13 with limited hours and staff.
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Building Entry: Limited access to the building. Please enter through north side entrance.
- Cashier’s Window: Open to take payments. However, we encourage citizens to use the drop box located in front of City Hall
- Parking Office: Available to issue decals and take payments for parking tickets
- Community Development Office: Available by appointment only. Please call (912) 472-5031 to make an appointment