Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 1, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
August 1, 2019, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Tybee Post Theater
This popular British musical fantasy comedy film directed by Danny Boyle, an Oscar winner for “Slumdog Millionaire,” is an early favorite for awards season.
After a worldwide power outage, struggling musician Jack Malik, played by Himesh Patel, wakes up in an alternate reality where the Fab Four never emerged out of Liverpool to teach the world to sing along to such classic songs as “Hey Jude” and “Let It Be.” But those tunes do play on a loop in Malik’s head, the only person on Earth who remembers John, Paul, George and Ringo.
When he starts to play the band's songs, he soon becomes a pop sensation in the eyes of the media and the adoring public. His musical abilities capture the imagination of such mega-selling artists as Ed Sheeran, who plays a version of himself in “Yesterday.” PG-13