Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 4, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
July 4, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ UGA MARINE EDUCATION CENTER AND AQUARIUM
Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at the UGA Aquarium? Visitors are invited to learn what it’s like to care for our native marine animals during a behind-the-scenes tour led by staff. Highlights include seeing the food prep room and observing a seahorse feeding! Children ages 5 and above are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is encouraged to guarantee your spot. Online registration will close at 4 p.m. the day before the program. For day-of payment, please arrive 15 minutes early and bring cash or check. We do not accept credit cards.
Date: Every Thursday in June and July, except July 4
Ticket url: https://estore.uga.edu/C27063_ustores/web/classic/store_main.jsp?STOREID=340