Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 29, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
July 29, 2019, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Lighthouse Grounds
Tybee Island Farmers Market at the Tybee Lighthouse Mondays, 4 to 7 PM, until the end of October
July 29, 2019, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ The Old School Cafeteria
TIPD-VIP TYBEE ISLAND ADULT GROUP
HELPING OUR NEIGHBORS
TIPD Chief Robert Bryson has created a group propelled by adult residents giving back to each other - helping to accomplish whatever needs to be done for the comfort and companionship of fellow residents. The YMCA has come on board to give their support, and our restaurants have come forward, too, giving their goods and support to this project.
Visit with your neighbors, and learn more about what we can do for our friends on the island.
Our ultimate goal is for a kinder, happier group of helpful neighbors on Tybee. If you are unable to attend, due to health or other needs, you are one of our more cherished VIP’s. We are seeking to offer our help. If you are not needing help, we need you to help others, and if you need help getting the garbage out from your second story house, but have a need to give back, well… we need you too!
Attend these monthly meetings with island restaurants contributing free lunches!