Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 15, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
July 15, 2019, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Lighthouse Grounds
Tybee Island Farmers Market at the Tybee Lighthouse Mondays, 4 to 7 PM, until the end of October
July 15, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Conference Room
The Historic Preservation Commission meets monthly. The meeting will takes place at 6pm on the third Monday in the auditorium at City Hall. (First three months each year are federal holidays that day, so those months will be on the second Monday!)
Agenda, minutes, and meeting exhibits can be found at the City WebLink archives in the folder at http://weblink.cityoftybee.org/weblink/0/fol/27349/Row1.aspx.
July 15, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Courtroom/Council Chambers
Planning Commission normally meets the third Monday of each month, beginning at 7PM and continuing until business on the agenda has been completed. Conflicting holidays or additional needs may dictate a different or additional date on occasion.
Planning Commission agenda is set by application in the Planning and Zoning Department or by dictates from the City Council.
Agenda, exhibits, and minutes can be found in the City's WebLink archives at http://weblink.cityoftybee.org/weblink/0/fol/753/Row1.aspx.
Commission meetings are recorded, then rebroadcast for the following month on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, 10am and 7pm on Comcast Cable Access Channel 7. They are also posted to the City's Video-on-Demand site at http://cityoftybee.viebit.com. DVD copies of the meeting recording are also available for a $10 fee. Please contact the City Clerk, Jan LeViner, at 912.472.5080 or email@example.com, to request a copy.