Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 12, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
July 12, 2019, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens
Join us for our upcoming Ocean to Table program focused on Georgia blue crabs! Prepare your own blue crab dish while learning about the biology, ecology, nutrition and food safety behind your seafood. Nutritionists and food safety experts will share tips on how to confidently and safely purchase and prepare blue crabs. This class is part of a series of educational seafood workshops for adults.
July 12, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM @ Tybean Art & Coffee Bar
City Manager Shawn Gillen invites you to join him for a morning coffee at the Tybean. Bring your questions, comments, compliments, and concerns for a friendly conversation over a cup o' Joe! Come on over!