Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 28, 2019, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM @ Tybee Island Marine Science Center
Kids 6 to 11 years old * Morning and/or Afternoon Modules * After Care * Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up
Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
June 28, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Tybee Post Theater
The epic musical story of Elton John, his breakthrough years and his transformation from shy piano prodigy to international superstar. Set to his most beloved songs, witness how a small-town boy became one of the most iconic figures in pop history.
Many are already calling the film this year’s Bohemian Rhapsody, as it charts the rise of the celebrated musician from his days at the Royal Academy for Music to his fruitful partnership with songwriter Bernie Taupin.
It stars Richard Madden, Bryce Dallas Howard, Taron Egerton and Stephen Graham. Taron Egerton and Elton John have known each other for a few years, and now Egerton is playing the music legend in Rocketman.
June 28, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM @ Tybean Art & Coffee Bar
City Manager Shawn Gillen invites you to join him for a morning coffee at the Tybean. Bring your questions, comments, compliments, and concerns for a friendly conversation over a cup o' Joe! Come on over!