February 15, 2020
The University of Georgia Marine Education Center and Aquarium
30 Ocean Science Circle
Savannah, GA 31411
Youth Ocean Conservation Summit 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
The Youth Ocean Conservation Summit empowers middle and high school students across the country with the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to successfully implement ocean conservation projects in their local communities.
This event will allow student participants to:
- Learn about ocean conservation topics.
- Find out about citizen science efforts that help keep our oceans healthy.
- Develop community project plans concerning ocean conservation.
- Attend skill-building workshops on communication, species identification, research tools and waste reduction.
- Connect and network with other interested students and professionals.
The summit is limited to 50 students on a first-come, first-serve basis. A $20 registration fee includes lunch and all materials.