General Government Forms
Note that any citizen may address an item already on a Council Meeting agenda. However, to get a new item on the agenda for a Council Meeting, you must file an agenda request by noon, Wednesday, 8 days prior to the meeting. All audio and visual files must accompany the agenda request file.
- City of Tybee Island Customer Satisfaction Survey (PDF)
- Request or Complaint Form (PDF)
- Council Agenda Item Request (PDF)
- Public Agenda Item Request (PDF)
Public Records & Open Records Requests
You may request city documents via an Open Records Request with the City Clerk. Police records are requested from the TIPD with the involvement of the City Clerk as well.
- Request for Waiver of Utility Late Fees (PDF)
- Request for Water Leakage Adjustment (PDF)
- Senior Citizens Homestead Exemption Request (PDF)
- Senior Citizens Recycling Exemption (PDF)
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Utility Bill Account Application (PDF)
- Utility Bill Automatic Debit Form (PDF)
- Vendor Application Packet (PDF)